Tuesday, July 16, 2013

GOOD MORNING!

 This morning as I went to get my coffee  my morning ritual is coffee in the hot tub), I saw our His and Hers Route 66 coffee mugs. Purchased these in Oklahoma on our Route 66  adventure when coming home from a family wedding in Wisconsin. Every year we try to find a new Route 66  Tourist trap. Last year it was a charming Winery in Vinita Oklahoma- The Summerside Vineyards and Winery has backberry wine (we love), tasting room, gift shop, clear rest rooms, and a Bristro  Deli with cheeses boards and sandwiches. Well worth our time.    This was our second trip to the winery and it is easy to find.

Since Route 66 goes through so  many small towns, vintage and treasure hunting is easy!  My husband was a good sport and helped me spot some wonderful antique shops, pawn shops, and historic sites.

 I'll be back later to tell you  more about  " The Mother Road Attractions" on Route 66
I have some great pictures if I can figure out where I  loaded them on my computer?
 BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment